Friday, September 11, 2009

A Little Insite to My Sports Mind

I have never really blogged before but I thought it might be an enjoyable way to express my thoughts on sports and life. This blog is strictly sports. Sorry for those who wanted something else. I have had all kinds of sports experiences in my life; from the Sugar Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, meeting favorite athletes, autographs, photos, and loads of stories. My wife has pushed me to write down some of my memories and I am currently in the process of typing up a little something to share with my kids.

This however, is a way for me to share a little of my knowledge of the games. My wife always says to me that I missed my calling in life as a sports announcer or analyst. She notices that as I watch games, I always make comments that ten seconds later, the announcers repeat. Oh, how sweet of a job that would be. Nevertheless, I go forth with my current job and dream of what may have been.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy my posts. If anybody will actually read them. Feel free to comment or contact me with your input. I would appreciate it.

No comments: